1. Ya Allah Al Wali – The Protecting Friend, protect us from hearts that are not humble, tongues that are not wise, and eyes that have forgotten how to cry.
2. Ya Allah make me and my family from amongst the sabiqoon you mention of in Surah Al Waqi’ah. Let the light of our eeman emanate from our chest and from our right hand side.
3. Ya Allah, Grant me and my loved ones a blessed death. Let me utter the shahada before I die. Grant me the intercession of Prophet ṣallallāhu ‘alayhi wa sallam (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him). Ya Raheem make my last moments the best moments of my life. Let me die a shaheed in madina with my head in sujood and with my eyes shedding tears because of the love I have for you.
4. Ya Allah grant me the companionship of Prophet ṣallallāhu ‘alayhi wa sallam (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him), his family and the Sahaba’s in Jannathul Firdous al ‘aala.
5. Ya Allah save my non Muslim friends from the Fire. Guide them to Islam and righteous in the most beautiful of ways.
6. Ya Allah, reunite me in Jannathul Firdous with those whom I love for Your sake alone. Please make me a means of protecting and transferring my friends from hellfire into jannah because the love I have for them and because I will miss them in Jannah and would want the same for them.
7. Ya Rabb, perfect my Deen and my Worship. Save me from Faahisha and let me complete half of my Deen with someone whose heart is attached to you.
8. Ya Allah accept my good deeds and increase me in reward and Your Mercy. Wipe away my sins and pardon me completely. Shower your Mercy upon me and save me from disgrace on the Day of Reckoning.
9. Ya Allah, when I die, let my soul and my record of Deeds be with the Illiyeen. Grant me and my loved ones shade under your throne when there will be no shade but yours.
10. Ya Allah grant me, my parents, family and children guidance, steadfastness and increase in Imaan and taqwa. Keep me and my loved ones miles away from major and minor sins and from everything that earns your displeasure.
11. Ya Allah, make me of the few You love, You Pardon and You shade on a Day when there is no shade but from Your Majestic Arsh (Throne).
12. Oh my Lord, increase me in Yakeen and Tawakkul in you. Let there be no doubt in my belief in Your Oneness, Your Majesty and Power.
13. Ya Allah increase me in my love for You and Your Prophet ṣallallāhu ‘alayhi wa sallam (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him).
14. Ya Allah forgive me and increase me in Your Blessings and Provisions.
15. Ya Allah lead me to more opportunities to do good and seeking Your Pleasure. Help me expand my dawah with sincerity and ikhlas.
16. Ya Rabb, Purify my intentions for Your Sake alone and let me not show off or take false pride. Save me from arrogance, pride, showing off and reminding of favors.
17. Oh my Creator and Sustainer, do not leave me alone. Bless me with a righteous spouse and children who will be the coolness of my eyes. And please help every brother and sisters who is aiming towards the same goal. Bless us with spouses who will guide us towards your pleasure and with whom we will spend an eternity and more in Jannatul firdous al’aala.
18. Oh my Lord, make me of those who are patient and obedient to You and to my parents.
19. Save me from the Fitnah of Dajjal. And please save me from becoming a fitna for others. Save me from being the source of trail for others.
20. Save me and my loved ones from the punishment of the grave and the punishment of the Hell Fire.
21. Ya Allah, increase me in Sadaqa -e – Jariya. May the legacy of my good deeds be never-ending.
22. Ya Allah, bless me with good health, so I can make sajdah with ease till my final breath.
23. Ya Allah, protect me and the Muslim Ummah against wicked oppressors. Save us from Fitnah and give us ease in our times of trial. Ya Allah unite our Ummah.
24. My Lord, bless me with the best in this world, the best in the Hereafter and save me from the fire. I am indeed in need of the good You have in store for me.
25. Ya Allah increase me in gratitude towards You alone.
26. Oh my Rabb, save me from hypocrisy. Save me from cheating others, save me from giving people false promises and hopes, save me from bad language and save me from destroying someone’s trust in me when they entrust something.
27. Ya Allah, let me and my spouse be among the pilgrims to perform Hajj in 2017
28. Ya Allah protect me against Evil Jinns and Spirits. Safeguard me from their evil incitements and plots. Save me from every evil that you have created
29. Ya Allah forgive and have Mercy upon my parents, as they looked after me when I was young. Ya Allah Al Mannan make my parents proud of me in this world and in the hereafter.
30. Ya Allah, I pray and beg of you for the guidance of the Muslim Youth and Ummah. Save us all from Kufr, Despair, Misdeeds, bidah and Shirk. Keep us away from confusion of different sects and keep us on siratul mustaqeem.
31. Ya Allah grant me the strength to battle laziness and sleep, so I may wake up for Tahajjud and Fajr daily.
32. Ya Allah grant me Ultimate Success -safety from the Fire and entry into Jannathul Firdous al alaa.
33. Ya Ghafoor make me from amongst the True slaves of Ar Rahman you mention in Surat Al Furqan who are protected from Hell fire.
34. Ya Allah help single mothers and sisters who have lost their husbands and guardians. Be their Wali and ease their hardships. Provide them with finance and help them take care of those under them.
35. Ya Allah Al Shafi cure everyone who is suffering from chronic diseases and those suffering from Cancer.
36. Ya Allah keep us away from people who want to cause us harm. Ya Allah make my enemeies my friends and make my friends my best friends. Surround me with people who remind me of your and about the akhirah.
37. Ya Allah help me become a hafidha and let me marry a hafidh of Qur’an and give tawfeeq for my entire progeny to be huffadh of Qur’an. Those who have Qur’an in their hearts and on their tongues. Men and women from my progeny who will be walking Qur’ans like our beloved Prophet ṣallallāhu ‘alayhi wa sallam (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him).
38. Ya Allah make me from amongst the best. Those who learn Qur’an and teach Qur’an.
39. Ya Allah bless my sisters in Islam with healthy pregnancies. Do not test with sisters with infertility. Grant them pious, beautiful and healthy children.
40. Ya Allah uplift the men of our Ummah. Make them men of true honour and deen. Make them our protectors and those who help us and guide us. Keep us away from men and hypocrites who might destroy us, our peace of mind and our eeman.
41. Ya Allah allow us intercession of Qur’an. Ya Allah let Surah Baraqah and Al Imran come as clouds over us on the day of judgment.
42. Ya Allah always keep us financially secure and content with what we have. Keep us away from arrogance and worldly competition.
43. Ya Allah make Qur’an the light of my heart and the dispeller of my worries. Help me Increase my khushoo in Salaah.
44. Ya Fattah grant me wisdom and awareness, keep me away from foolishness and pretension, grant me a share in every blessing You send down, by Your generosity, O the most Generous.
45. Ya Allah strengthen me in carrying out Your commands, let me taste the sweetness of Your remembrance, grant me, through Your graciousness, that I give thanks to You. Protect me, with Your protection.Place me among Your righteous and obedient servants, and place me among Your close friends, by Your kindness.
46. Ya Rabbi let me have mercy on the orphans, and feed [the hungry], and spread peace, and keep company with the noble-minded. Make me, among those who rely on you.
47. Ya Allah make me patient over events that are decreed, grant me the ability to be pious, and keep company with the good, open for me the doors of the heavens, and lock the doors of Hell from me, help me to recite the Qur’an fluently and please send down tranquility upon my heart.
48. Ya Hayyum Ya Qayyum do not raise me blind on the day of judgement, let me have the honor of seeing your face and let me meet you with Qalbun Saleem.
48. Ya Allah Al Azeez keep shaytan miles away from me and my loved ones. Help me be sincere, strong, truthful. Do not let me be oppressed and do not make me an oppressor.
49. Ya Wakeel I entrust my affairs in your hands do not leave me incharge of my affairs even for a blink of an eye, please rectify for me all of my affairs. Purify my heart and clear the dark spots on sin. Bless my heart with your Noor.
50. Ya Allah to you we belong and you is our return. Have mercy on us and forgive us and guide us towards things that lead to your pleasure and keep us miles away from things that lead to your displeasure. Please accept all our duas and protect us from hardships.
Ameen ya rabbul alameen.
This is my small dua collection. Please feel free to tweak it the way you want. Add duas to this list or delete duas from this list. We cannot make enough dua during Arafah. Please make sure you sit down before breaking fast and make dua atleast for half an hour.
May Allah accept all your duas and give you all more than you deserve.