* God puts people in your life for a reason, and removes them from your life for a better reason.
* Follow up a bad deed with a good deed, to waive it out.
* If you feel uncomfortable about something, then leave it alone.
* The whole world is a provision, and the best object of benefit of the world is the pious woman!!!!
* The less your wealth, the less you will be called to account for.
1. “Marry someone who will promise to wake you up for Fajr.”
4. “Forgive people so that perhaps Allah may forgive you.”
5. “Sometimes the people with the worst past create the best future.”
6. “No amount of guilt can change the past and no amount of worrying can change the future.”
7. “Allah gave you a gift of 86,000 seconds today to say 1 Alhamdullilah”
8. “Sometimes the people with the worst past create the best future.”
9. “I’m never alone Allah is always there with me.”
10. “He who is patient achieves victory.”
12. Allah knows what is the best for you and when it’s best for you to have it.
14. I suffered. I learned. I changed.
15. Guide us to the straight path.
16. Sadness fades away when we realize that our future is in Allah’s hand.
17. True love doesn’t end at death if Allah wills it, it’ll continue in Jannah.
18. When you speak to Allah, don’t be embarrassed to tell him anything. The most beautiful thing is that he knows wha you are about to tell him and yet he still listens.
19. Muslim women are the diamonds of Islam. Nobody will reveal their diamonds to strangers.
20. You’re never alone because Allah is always with you.
22. Lucky is the woman, whose first child is a daughter. – Prophet Muhammad (Sawa)
23. If you don’t eat your food as medicine, you will have to eat medicine as food in future.
24. Note to self: ‘Before going to sleep every night forgive everyone and sleep with a clean heart.
25. Allah made you a Muslim because he wants to see you in Jannah, all you’ve to do is prove that you’re worthy of it.
26. “It is difficult to be patient but to waste the rewards for patience is worse.” – Abu Bakr (RA)
27. Oh Allah let my death only reach me when you have forgiven my sins and you are pleased with me.
28. Worries end when Salah begins.
29. Forgive people so that perhaps Allah may forgive you.
30. O Allah, strengthen me in my religion.
32. May Allah bless us and ease everything today.
33. Curious is the case of human. He runs towards the world. He can never catch, and runs away from the death he can never escape.
34. The tear of a sinner is more beloved to Allah than the arrogance of a righteous man.
35. People on earth hate the word repeat, those in GRAVES wish to have a second of this life so that they could repent.
36. Life is journey from Allah to Allah.
37. Don’t expect your spouse to be perfect. He/She is only the dunya version of themselves. Their ‘perfect’ version is saved for Jannah.
38. If you find absolutely no way Allah can make the best way.
39. Marry someone who will promise to wake you up for Fajr.
40. Prayer: The key to all the thesauruses of this life and the hereafter.
41. You are always check your WhatsApp to see if there are messages. But the Qur’an has a lot of messages you are not opening it.
42. Good Morning Muslim: Easy dhikr la illahilallah. Doesn’t require any movement of the mouth or lips so you can repeat it all day without anyone noticing.
43. Stick to the truth even if the truth kills you.
44. Take everyday as a chance to become a better Muslim.
45. None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself. Prophet Muhammed (SAWA)
46. A real man never hurts a woman. Be very careful when you make a woman cry, because God counts her tears. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved.
47. When Allah says, ‘Never lose hope in the mercy of Allah, ‘He is saying that while having full knowledge of all the sins you have committed. Allah knows them all and he’s still telling you to never lose hope. So, why would you ever think that your sins are too big for Allah to forgive? turn to Allah.
48. When devil satan tempts you to do sin ‘Think of Three Things.
2. Allah is watching
3. Angle’s are recording.
49. Every soul will taste death.
50. Verily, after every difficulty there is relief.
51. Be happy, do not let the sadness destroy you. Say Alhamdulillah or everything that happens to you.
52. Oh Allah. Do not attach my heart to what’s not written to be mine.
53. Know that if people are impressed with you, in reality they are impressed with the beauty of Allah’s covering of your sins.
54. Mother was your door to this Dunya, Mother will be your door to Jannah. Take care of this door.
55. Don’t talk bad about your husband. To anyone ever.
56. When you start to orientate your life towards Allah. Everything will start to be meaningful.
57. You Sin? Allah Forgives. You Worry? Allah is in Control. You’re Alone? Allah Is With You.
58. Do what is beautiful. Allah loves those who do what is beautiful.
59. The biggest of all sins is being the reason behind one’s sorrow.
60. Only in Islam do the king and peasant bow down together side by side proclaiming God’s greatness.
61. Note to self: ‘Before going to sleep every night forgive everyone and sleep with a clean heart.
62. When the pain, the cries and the suffering has reached a limit, that is when you come out as a strong person.
63. A complete way of life!
64. Don’t depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness.
65. Forgive others as quickly as you expect God to forgive you.
66. Sadaqah wipes out sins like water extinguishes fire.
67. You disobey him using his favours, yet disobedience does not make him with hold his favours. How can you love other than his Generous God? or how could you disobey this Compassionate Lord?
68. A person who truly loves you will include you in his or her prayers.
69. Allah does not burden a soul beyond that it can bear.
70. Happy moments, praise Allah. Difficult moments, seek Allah. Painful moments, trust Allah. Every moment, thank Allah.
71. Allah is Sufficient for Us.
72. He breaks you, to build you. Deprives you, to give you. This pain in your heart was created to make you earn less for this life, and to earn more for Jannah.
73. When I was a child I thought that while offering Dua if there is a gap in between hands, the Dua will leak from there.
74. If you feel no shame, then do as you wish.
75. I’m never alone. Allah is always there with me.
76. When we repair our relationship with Allah he repairs everything else for us.
77. Allah will never leave you empty he will replace everything you have lost. If he asks you to put something down. It’s because he wants you to pick up something greater.
78. Fear Allah because of ‘his’ punishment. Love Allah because ‘he’ is full of mercy.
79. And remind, for indeed, the reminder benefits the believers.
80. The mansions in Jannah are built based on dhikr. If you stop dhikr the angles stop building the mansion.
81. When love is for the sake of Allah, it never dies.
82. Be patient with the problems you have and be thankful for the problems you don’t have.
83.Every morning is beautiful when we talk to Allah. <3
84. Fasting is a cleansing agent for the body and soul.
85. If any Muslim comes out of Ramadan without gaining forgiveness and goodness, he is a real loser.
86. Busy life makes prayer harder. Prayer makes a busy life easier.
87. My unknown future is in the hands of the all-knowing Allah.
88. A handsome guy and a pretty girl will make a beautiful wedding; but a faithful man and a pious women will make a beautiful marriage.
89. And we created you in pairs. – The Noble Qur’an
90. Forgive people so that perhaps Allah may forgive you.
91. Allah is the best listener, you don’t need to shout, nor cry out loud. Because he hears even the very silent prayer of a sincere heart.
92. Allah gave you a gift of 86,000 seconds today have you used 1 to say ‘Alhamdulillah’
93. Every night and everyday, never forget to say, ‘Lailahaillallah’
94. O Allah, tuner of the hearts, direct our hearts to your obedience.
95. And it is the month of Sabr; and for Sabr. The reward is paradise.
96. Prophet Muhammad Said: A good man treats women with honour.
97. Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.
98. The Messenger of Allah peace and blessings be upon him, said, if Allah intends good for someone, then he afflicts him with trials.
99. A sentence written on a wall of a tomb: You cannot take your money with you, but you can make it precede you. A wonderful description of charity.
100. My success is only by Allah
- Dua e masura - 18th April 2021
- Haiz Aane Pe Kya Roza Rakhna Chahiye ya Tod Dena Chahiye? - 18th April 2021
- Laylatul qadr Dua In English - 15th April 2021