Salih al fawzan and Zubayr ali zai says there is no prophetic tradition which says and allows us to wear QURANIC AMULETS (TAWEEZ). Let’s see whether there is a hadith which says otherwise?
Its in muwatta of Imam Malik رضي الله عنه:-
Yahya related to me from Malik from Yahya ibn Said from Sulayman ibn Yasar that Urwa ibn az-Zubayr told him that the prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم entered the house of Umm Salama رضي الله عنه, the wife of the Prophet. There was a child weeping in the house, and they told him that it was from the evil eye. Urwa said, “The Prophet صلى الله عليه و سلم, said, ‘Why do you not find someone to make a talisman (taweez with ayahs of quran) to protect it from the evil eye?’ ”
#Reference:- Muwatta Imam Malik, book 50, Section 2, hadith 4.
Many people would say that this hadith is weak, but let me tell you, this the one of the most strongest chain you would ever find in ahadith. Lets have a closer look at the narrators:-
1)Yahya also known as Yahya ibn Yahya (yahya ibn laithi), was a student of Imam Malik. He was one of the most prominent jurist of maliki fiqha. He was the one who introduced maliki jurisprudence in Andalusia.
2)Malik also known as Imam Malik. There is no need for his introduction.
3) Yahya bin Sa’id:- He is a student of Imam Abu Hanifa and one of the teacher of Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal. Imam Dhahabi says about him that the muhaddith who first started the practice of writing about the science of knowing the rijaal is imam Yahya ibn sa’id. Then after him, his students Yahya ibn mai’in, Ali bin al-Madeeni and Ahmad ibn Hanbal developed the science. Ahmed ibn hanbal has a famous saying: “I haven’t seen someone better than yahya bin said by my eyes.”
4)Sulaiman ibn Yasar:- Ibn Abi Zayd in his kitab al Jami writes, “Sulayman ibn Yasar was the most knowledgeable person in this city [of Madinah] after Imam Sa’id ibn al-Musayyib.” He is among the seven most popular fuqaha who contributed greatly in the transmission of ahadith and making of fatwas in madina during 2nd century AH. For people who are wondering who is Sa’id ibn al- musayyib, He is the son in law of Hazrat Abu Hurayrah رضي الله عنه.
5) Urwa bin Az-Zubayr:- He is the son of Hazrat Asma bint Abu Bakr رضي الله عنه and Zubayr ibn Al-Awwam رضي الله عنه, the brother of Hazrat Abdullah bin Zubayr رضي الله عنه.
#Now, either Salih Al Fawzan and Zubayr Ali Zai are lying or they don’t even have knowledge of the hadiths. You chosse! The real Salaf or the fake Salaf.
- Allah subhanahu se Magfirat aur Aafyiat manga karo kyuki - 14th June 2017
- Sajda e Tilawat ki dua - 14th June 2017
- Bewaon aur miskeenon ke kaam aaney wala - 14th June 2017