Someone asked Hassan Al Basri:
“What is the secret of your piety?”
He replied, “I understood 4 things:
1. I understood my rizq (provision) cannot be taken by anyone so my heart is content.
2. I understood that no one can do my actions (worship) for me, so I started doing them myself.
3. I understood Allah (swt) is watching me, so I felt shame to do any wrong.
4. I understood death is waiting for me so I started to prepare for my meeting with Allah (swt).”
Latest posts by Noor Aqsa (see all)
- Allah subhanahu se Magfirat aur Aafyiat manga karo kyuki - 14th June 2017
- Sajda e Tilawat ki dua - 14th June 2017
- Bewaon aur miskeenon ke kaam aaney wala - 14th June 2017