Tagged:91. Surah Ash-ShamsSurah Ash-ShamsSurah Ash-Shams In ArabicSurah Ash-Shams In HindiSurah Ash-Shams In Urdu
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Surah Ash-Shams in English
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
- Wash shamsi wa duhaa haa
- Wal qamari izaa talaa haa
- Wannahaari izaa jallaa haa
- Wallaili izaa yaghshaa haa
- Wassamaaa’i wa maa banaahaa
- Wal ardi wa maa tahaahaa
- Wa nafsinw wa maa sawwaahaa
- Fa-alhamahaa fujoorahaa wa taqwaahaa
- Qad aflaha man zakkaahaa
- Wa qad khaaba man dassaahaa
- Kazzabat Samoodu bi taghwaahaaa
- Izim ba’asa ashqaahaa
- Faqaala lahum Rasoolul laahi naaqatal laahi wa suqiyaahaa
- Fakazzaboohu fa’aqaroohaa fadamdama ‘alaihim Rabbuhum bizambihim fasaw waahaa
- Wa laa yakhaafu’uqbaahaa
Surah Ash-Shams English Translate
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
- By the Sun and his (glorious) splendour;
- By the Moon as she follows him;
- By the Day as it shows up (the Sun´s) glory;
- By the Night as it conceals it;
- By the Firmament and its (wonderful) structure;
- By the Earth and its (wide) expanse:
- By the Soul, and the proportion and order given to it;
- And its enlightenment as to its wrong and its right;-
- Truly he succeeds that purifies it,
- And he fails that corrupts it!
- The Thamud (people) rejected (their prophet) through their inordinate wrong-doing,
- Behold, the most wicked man among them was deputed (for impiety).
- But the Messenger of Allah said to them: “It is a She-camel of Allah! And (bar her not from) having her drink!”
- Then they rejected him (as a false prophet), and they hamstrung her. So their Lord, on account of their crime, obliterated their traces and made them equal (in destruction, high and low)!
- And for Him is no fear of its consequences.