Tagged:Surah BayyinahSurah Bayyinah In ArabicSurah Bayyinah In EnglishSurah Bayyinah In HindiSurah Bayyinah In Urdu
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
Surah Bayyinah In English
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
- Lam ya kunil lazeena kafaru min ahlil kitaabi wal mushri keena mun fak keena hattaa ta-tiya humul bayyinah
- Rasoolum minal laahi yatlu suhufam mutahharah
- Feeha kutubun qaiyimah
- Wa maa tafarraqal lazeena ootul kitaaba il-la mim b’adi ma jaa-at humul baiyyinah
- Wa maa umiroo il-la liy’abu dul laaha mukhliseena lahud-deena huna faa-a wa yuqeemus salaata wa yu-tuz zakaata; wa zaalika deenul qaiyimah
- Innal lazeena kafaru min ahlil kitaabi wal mushri keena fee nari jahan nama khaali deena feeha; ulaa-ika hum shar rul ba reeyah
- Innal lazeena aamanu wa ‘amilus saalihaati ula-ika hum khairul bareey yah
- Jazaa-uhum inda rabbihim jan naatu ‘adnin tajree min tahtihal an haaru khalideena feeha abada; radiy-yallaahu ‘anhum wa ra du ‘an zaalika liman khashiya rabbah.
Surah Bayyinah Translate
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
- Those who reject (Truth), among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, were not going to depart (from their ways) until there should come to them Clear Evidence,-
- An messenger from Allah, rehearsing scriptures kept pure and holy:
- Wherein are laws (or decrees) right and straight.
- Nor did the People of the Book make schisms, until after there came to them Clear Evidence.
- And they have been commanded no more than this: To worship Allah, offering Him sincere devotion, being true (in faith); to establish regular prayer; and to practise regular charity; and that is the Religion Right and Straight.
- Those who reject (Truth), among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein (for aye). They are the worst of creatures.
- Those who have faith and do righteous deeds,- they are the best of creatures.
- Their reward is with Allah: Gardens of Eternity, beneath which rivers flow; they will dwell therein for ever; Allah well pleased with them, and they with Him: all this for such as fear their Lord and Cherisher.