SURAH AL-MUZAMMIL (73) المزمل (The Enshrouded One)
By the name of Almighty ALLAH the most Beneficent ever Merciful
(1) O you who wraps himself in clothing.
(2) Arise to pray the night except for a little.
(3) half of it or subtract from it a little.
(4) Or add to it and recite the Quran with measured recitation.
(5) Indeed we will cast upon you a heavy word.
(6) Indeed the hours of the night are more effective for concurrence of heart and tongue and more suitable for words.
(7) Indeed for you by Day is prolonged occupation.
(8) And remember the name of your Lord and devote your self to him with complete devotion.
(9) He is the Lord of the east and the west. There is no deity except Him so take Him as disposer of your affairs.
(10) And be patient over what they say and avoid them with gracious a voidance.
(11) And leave me with the matter of the deniers those of ease in life and allow them respite a little.
(12) Indeed with us for them are shackles and burning fire.
(13) And food that chokes and painful punishment.
(14) On the Day the earth and the mountains will convulse and the mountains will become convulse and the mountains will become a heap of sand pouring down.
(15) Indeed we have sent you a Messenger as a witness upon you just as we sent to (Fir’on) a Messenger.
(16) But (Fir’on) disobeyed the Messenger so we seized him with a ruinous seizure.
(17) Then how can you fear. If you disbelieve a Day that will make the children white-haired.
(18) The Heaven will break apart there from. over is His promise fulfilled.
(19) Indeed this is a reminder so whoever wills may take to his Lord a way.
(20) Indeed your Lord knows O Muhammad that you stand in prayer almost two thirds of the night or half of it or a third of it. And so do a group of those with you. And ALLAH determines the extent of the night and the day. He has known that you Muslims will not be able to do it and has turned to you in forgiveness so recite what is easy for of the Holy Quran. He has known that there will be among you those who are (ill) and others traveling throughout the land seeking something of the bounty of ALLAH. So recite what is easy from it and establish prayer and give zakah and loan ALLAH a goodly loan. And whatever good you put forward for yourselves you will find it with ALLAH it is better and greater in reward and seek forgiveness of ALLAH, Indeed ALLAH is Forgiving and Merciful
सुरह मुज़म्मिल की खसूसियात
हज़रत इमाम जाफर सादिक़ अ.स. फरमाते है के जो शख्स सुरह मुज़म्मिल नमाज़ ईशा में या आखिर शब् में पढ़े तो ये सुरह इसके नेक अफआल का शाहिद होगा और खुदा के नज़दीक इस की गवाही देगा और हक़ ताअला इसे निहायत पाक पाकीज़ा ज़िन्दगी और अच्छी मौत से नवाज़ेगा !
और हज़रत इमाम मोहम्मद बाक़र अ.स. फरमाते है के इस सुरह पढने वाला हरगिज़ मोहताज़ न होगा !
और मिस्बाह अल आबेदीन में विर्द है के जो शख्स बा नियत दफ़ा असरत बाद नमाज़ ईशा इस सुरह को गियारह बार पढे तो इसे खुशाली नसीब होगी !